The Photoluminescent Aisle Markers provide excellent visibility for guiding customers to their seats in all light conditions. The Ecoglo® Aisle Markers are designed to be visible for the length of a performance to enhance the orderly movement of people to and from their seats. The markers are installed with premium polyurethane adhesive.
Benefits and Technical Details: Ecoglo Aisle Markers meets or exceeds the performance criteria specified in the following tests or standards:
High visibility in dark or light conditions.
• ASTM E2073-02, Standard Test Method for Photopic Luminance of Photoluminescent (Phosphorescent) Markings.
• DIN 67510 Part 1, Phosphorescent Pigments and Products: Measurement and identification by the manufacturer.
• ISO 17398:2004 Clause 7.11, Safety Colors and Safety Signs- Classification, Performance and Durability of Safety Signs.
High durability indoors and outdoors.
• ASTM G155-04 Cycle 1 2000hrs, Standard Practice for Operating Xenon Arc Light Apparatus for Exposure of Nonmetallic Materials.
• Salt Spray Resistance: ASTM B117-97 500hrs, Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus.
• Freeze-Thaw Resistance: ASTM C1026-87(1996), Standard Test Method for Measuring the Resistance of Ceramic Tile to Freeze-Thaw Cycling.
• ASTM D1242-95a, Standard Test Methods for Resistance of Plastic Materials to Abrasion.
• ASTM F510-93(2004), Standard Test Method for Resistance to Abrasion of Resilient Floor Coverings Using an Abrader with a Grit Feed Method.
• JIS H8682-1:1999, Test methods for abrasion resistance of anodic oxide coatings on aluminum and aluminum alloys- Wheel wear test.
• ASTM D4828-94(2003), Standard Test Methods for Practical Washability of Organic Coatings.
No radioactivity or toxicity.
• ASTM D3648-2004, Standard Practices for the Measurement of Radioactivity.
• Toxicity: Bombardier SMP 800-C (2000), Toxic Gas Generation Test.
Does not burn.
• ASTM E162-02, Standard Test Method for Surface Flammability of Materials Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source.
• ASTM D635-03, Standard Test Method for Rate of Burning and/or Extent and Time of Burning of Plastics in a Horizontal Position.
• FAA AC 23.2 Paragraph 4.b, Horizontal Burn Test.